There are six questions that are vital to not only ask but also vital to ask in a linear way. Bottom Line Up front! Here are the six questions presented linearly that every single successful person asks and answers:
- Who am I or Who are we
- What is my or our measurable goal
- When will this goal be measured
- Where will this goal be accomplished
- How will this goal be accomplished
- Why am I or are we doing this
That does seem very basic and way to simple to look at. It is simple but not easy to even begin to fill in in any measurable articulate way. I have spent the past 28 years learning the value of the linearity of the questions and can say 2 in 10 people can fill in the answers.